What a busy weekend!! On Saturday we went to Trang Tien Restaurant for lunch. Yay for bun bo hue! Honest to god, the regular stuff is super spicy! And I can’t usually take that .. so I always order it with less spicy soup/oil. I absolutely love the thick noodles compared to regular pho that has this thin rice noodle .. And Trang Tien has been raved by man Vietnamese people to be the most authentic in Edmonton, it also has the best chicken broth prepared!! After I finish my food I always sit there, sipping away at the broth.
But a good Vietnamese meal cannot be completed without having ca phe sua da! The perfect pick me up! I LOOOOVE the fact that it’s made with condensed milk ^_^ Absolutely love it!!Remember how I mentioned that I’ve had this infection on and off for a month? So my sexy woman lover WynterMynt suggested that I flush out my system. She suggested 3 L of straight cranberry juice in one day. Well .. I found 3.78 L jug at Safeway and was determined to finish it that night! Short side story… Titus was staring at himself at this mirror thing that they had at the bottom of the til, and the cashier said to me, “That your little brother?” I laughed, “No, that’s my son..” He got awkward, “Oh! I just thought .. you look so young!!” “Yeah I get it a lot haha.” The lady behind me in line had this look like “OH GOD SHE’S A TEEN MOM!!” It highlighted my afternoon really! 
I got home soon after and was just so down to drink the cranberry juice!! Truthfully, I hate the taste .. I don’t mind the sweetness but it’s the bitter rubbery aftertaste at the end I can’t stand. But I endured! From 3.30 pm til about 10.00 pm, I drank over 2L of cranberry juice. God does that stuff really flush out the system!! I will not put it into details .. but let’s just say that I had to be near a bathroom because I had to bolt to it every 10-15 minutes! I couldn’t even pick up my brother from the mall .. that’s how bad it was.. And thanks to the liquid keeping me full, I forgot to eat dinner .. My brother got me chicken strips, but I forgot to eat them ..
But the best part of that night is that D called me up to go to a gaming café with him and his coworkers. Me and Titus went ^_^ We were there til 2.00 am… before you guys freak out on me “You took your kid out so late?!” He went to sleep all on his own, comfy and snug~ 

I got home soon after and was just so down to drink the cranberry juice!! Truthfully, I hate the taste .. I don’t mind the sweetness but it’s the bitter rubbery aftertaste at the end I can’t stand. But I endured! From 3.30 pm til about 10.00 pm, I drank over 2L of cranberry juice. God does that stuff really flush out the system!! I will not put it into details .. but let’s just say that I had to be near a bathroom because I had to bolt to it every 10-15 minutes! I couldn’t even pick up my brother from the mall .. that’s how bad it was.. And thanks to the liquid keeping me full, I forgot to eat dinner .. My brother got me chicken strips, but I forgot to eat them ..
That night though, I was in a slight rush and put my glasses on the floor instead of the table top as usual. D ended up stepping on them .. The damage wasn’t bad, just the nose pieces were crooked and the frames sat on my face crooked .. and it kept slipping down my face .. So note: no matter how rushed you many be, put your glasses in a safe place!
So Sunday morning came along and D actually woke up before noon!! It was .. really nice to tell you the truth ^_^ I can’t explain how much I love molding into his hugs and when we sleep I can’t help but put my head into that curve from his neck to his shoulder. It’s just so comfortable when I’m with him. Maybe that’s what keeps me from going nuts when he does the weird faces he does ..
We went to ABC Country for breakfast! I got the traditional ham and eggs benedict! D got .. .. uh oh .. I forgot .. there was a lot of bacon, sausage, toast .. eggs .. denver breakfast? I forgot =( Titus got Kids Griddle! A scrambled egg, two sausages, and toast! TITUS ATE ALMOST ALL OF IT! It was so damn cute to see him eat! There’s something heartwarming yet heartbreaking when a child starts to do things independently ..



After breaky, we went and got my glasses fixed by a very fob Chinese girl ^_^ She gave me new nose pads without me requesting them and now they fit perfect! Except the temples behind the ear are curved at a 90 degree angle and somewhat bother me ..
So Sunday morning came along and D actually woke up before noon!! It was .. really nice to tell you the truth ^_^ I can’t explain how much I love molding into his hugs and when we sleep I can’t help but put my head into that curve from his neck to his shoulder. It’s just so comfortable when I’m with him. Maybe that’s what keeps me from going nuts when he does the weird faces he does ..
We went to ABC Country for breakfast! I got the traditional ham and eggs benedict! D got .. .. uh oh .. I forgot .. there was a lot of bacon, sausage, toast .. eggs .. denver breakfast? I forgot =( Titus got Kids Griddle! A scrambled egg, two sausages, and toast! TITUS ATE ALMOST ALL OF IT! It was so damn cute to see him eat! There’s something heartwarming yet heartbreaking when a child starts to do things independently ..
After breaky, we went and got my glasses fixed by a very fob Chinese girl ^_^ She gave me new nose pads without me requesting them and now they fit perfect! Except the temples behind the ear are curved at a 90 degree angle and somewhat bother me ..
We stopped by future shop. Now know this: I am a gamer. I love video games. So when I saw the Sims 3 I just went into this happy frenzy! There was a holiday edition for $49.99, the exact same price for the regular game disc!
I said hells yes! Come on, it came with a 2 GB memory stick and it had this very neat green crystal holder!! The picture says $69.99 because we went to the downtown location and the tag was wrong! I asked a salesperson, he scanned it and said, "It says here its $114.99 and also a Bell phone!!" They tagged it wrong haha (>w<) I thought it was hilarious! D bought himself a wonderful gaming headset and he got me the game! I love you, D! Not just for the things you get me, but just because you know what will keep me occupied when you can’t be with me! I was on that game from the moment I got home around 4.30 until Vongsa texted me and I realized it was after 9.00 pm! Yes, I get easily absorbed into video games .. I fail~
But D says that he enjoys the fact that I’m so into video games so I can play with him at times. Ooooh shared interests! I totally heart you!! And you~!!
Here’s to a good and happy week from me and Titus! o(^_^)o Cheers!

4 comments:
YAY! I love all your blogs. and you keep your blogs going i always get a good read in the mornings. <3<3<3 and it keeps me going.
I'm sorry to hear about your glasses and to hear about your.....flushing system. I haven't found anything on them any further but to make things better, that is the EXACT jug that I downed when I had my UTI. =) I hope yours went away in like a day or two. Because I remember i suggested that to my friend....and hers lasted for a week. I wasn't sure if she actually followed what I suggested.....
Another thing to keep in the bag is cranberry pills. =) If you feel the UTI come back, pop 2 and it will hold you down until you can get that jug again. It's troublesome....but like i said, our bodies are wierd.
oh and don't worry about your fish (up top) dieing, i feed them everytime i come on your blog! <3<3<3
^-^ and I love you! I love your blogs because you actually go a lot more places than me .. so its like "what adventure did stephie go on today!?"
It didn't really work .. I think I gotta try again .. or go see the doctor again =( where can I get cranberry pills? o___O
HAHA I don't think they can die .. o___O but heck thank you!! <3
Pragmatic Play unveils 10+ new slots for September
Pragmatic Play has 충주 출장안마 now revealed 10 new slot games in its portfolio: all the slots, along with new bonus 안양 출장안마 games, will 제주 출장마사지 be released 목포 출장샵 as part of 수원 출장샵 the
Post a Comment