Listen...

Friday, January 22, 2010

01.2.2010 - Slippery Twitch!

I missed Titus' bus this morning =( I would've been on time if it wasn't for that stupid driver! I'm trying to make a left turn on to the main road form a residential so all I have is a stop sign. There's a car ahead of me. Their teenage son jumps out of the car and runs to the apartment building. Okay. Fine. Car is still signaling. Brake lights go on and off as they attempt to turn.

It's clear. It's still clear. Goddamn it's still clear GO!!!


Turns out .. their son ran in to grab his backpack and ran back out. Wouldn't you think that if he was going to grab something that you'd park your car to the side or flash on your emergency lights?! I sat behind this mofo for a good 5 minutes and I couldn't go anywhere because I assumed that he was going to turn! He didn't!! Not until that kid walked back to the car, and slowly got in. I was PEEEEEEEEVED!! And of course, road is clear. Go. Go. Still clear. FAAAAK!! I rage honked at the person .. I've never been so road raged.. If this was a video game, I would've rage quit so fast!! And they drove at 30km/h! I know there's fresh snow and a a light freezing rain warning, but at least PICK A LANE!!


Thus, I missed Titus' school bus.. yaaaay ....... but I stopped by Husky and picked up a Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino! And I had a tuna, ham, and egg sandwich with it from T & T! I didn't get the pic of the sandwich cuz I ate it too fast .. haha
It was very nom nom nom!

You know the expression, "You're all thumbs!" or "Butterfingers!" indicating you're very clumsy with your hands? I'm sure there's one for feet too like .. "Trifoot!" or something [EDIT: two left feet!! Thank you, Revy!!] .. because I just couldn't stop tripping over nothing today!! At Titus' school, I tripped over my feet in the hall and the people behind me were like "Woaaah! Good thing you caught yourself!!" Then at work I was trippy .. damn carpet ... And when I dropped Titus off at his babysitter, I slipped on the driveway and skated down half of it to my car .. I laughed out loud of course but goodness, it was kinda like how those curling people with the brooms skate across the ice with flat shoes. *GOOO GOO HARD GOOOOO!!!" But I didn't have a broom .. And then I tripped while walking to the restaurant for dinner too ~ However, D was there to catch me ^_^

Dinner!! We had sushi! With Vongsa~ It was nice to see my awesome buddy! It was all you can eat and we got lucky! We got a room!!



Titus had already eaten spring rolls and fries so he mostly chilled and played the DS..or D tried to steal it from him .. but boy, was I ever STUFFED!! It was really really good food! But for some reason .. the salmon tasted odd and I couldn't eat it ...
Oh right, did you know that the salmon from most restaurants and the salmon that you buy from the stores isn't real salmon? It's another fish that is similar to salmon in color and taste but is MUCH cheaper. SHOCKER!! It almost made me sad but kind of makes sense? I can't remember what fish it is that most places use in place of salmon but I'll try to figure it out ...

Oh, remember when I mentioned that D did this weird eye thing? Here's normal:

And then tah dah! After!!:

Oh so very messed up but hilarious cuz the first time he did it, he thought he was crossing his eyes HAHAHA Oh gosh, D I love you!!

That's it for me today .. nothing too special .. I'm just really tired and worn out from .. nothing. But probably the exhaustion is coming mentally rather than physically so it's affecting my body. =( someone kiss my boo boo better ...
Speaking of boo boo: my fricking upper lip, just the left side, it hasn't stopped twitching for HOURS. I mean like since I got off work, HOURS!! Friend thinks its a muscle spasm .. I hope it is and it's gone by tomorrow because it's DRIVING ME BONKERS!!! *twitch twitch*

Good night everyone! I hope you have sweet dreams like Titus does!
Yeah, he sleeps liek that .. and yes he's passed out .. ^_~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I scrolled down while reading and then i idnd't scroll down anymore when I saw the first picture of D and I was thinking to myself "that doesn't look like his eye crosses over at all" and then is scrolled down some more and MY stomach hurt so much from laughing so hard that I'm sure I woke up the entire building.


and titus sleeps like that cat i saw on youtube......but i slept like that sometimes as a kid, it was real comfy.

aiwun said...

haha yeah .. imagine that when you're trying to say "I love you" hahah he totally ruined the moment XD glad to know he made you laugh this morning hahhahaha

really? i tried to sleep like that and i can do it no prob but i feel its hard on the back =\ how do you sleep now? I sleep on my back flat like i'm dead or curled up in the fetal position!

D said...

omg omg omg omg thats soooo ugly lol

we all gotta go for dinner again :P

aiwun said...

Yay you read!
Yes I agree it's odd looking .. but heck it sure makes me giggle ^_^ <3

dinner where?

Stalkers