Never thought I'd have a blog but heck I used to have a diary and it helped getting thoughts out, so why not?! Also since two of my favorite girls are doing it, I'll join in this fad!
There's a lot of changes that have happened to me in the past year and a lot of them were good, but some of them make me sad. It made me realize that nothing ever lasts, even if it seems strong enough to endure any kind of disaster. But there are times when the disaster starts in places you'll never see. So I've learned to cherish the moments I can have and never regret.
When shit hits the fan, just go wash it off and try not to stand in the line of fire next time.
But on to happy stuff!
The transition from 2009 to 2010 has been so far so good! I have wonderful friends, however many or few, and a very loving family. My son is turning 4 in a couple months and it partially scares me to realize how fast he is growing. It's almost like he's a weed! And it's taken me a very long time to find out who's a real friend, who's not. This is most definitely going to be a life long process, but for now, for those who are by my side, it makes the so damn happy. I even was lucky enough to find someone to love me as much as I love him. The best part of it all though, is that we're able to read each others minds when it comes to food and movies. We're both so weird and crazy, that it fits and makes me laugh at how wonderful it all is.
Oh how grateful I am for everything that has been bestowed upon me.
I consider myself very lucky, being born in the year of the rabbit, and it's true that I believe the Chinese horoscope to a certain degree. At times, I wonder if the gods play games with me, giving me the worst of luck and turns around on me and fixes my problem perfectly. It's like a rollercoaster ride, my luck. It peaks up, plunges down, and does several loops around just for shits and giggles. Whenever I do get the chance to sit and breathe, I laugh at everything that's happened to me.
For example, I was driving once and spun out on black ice doing 30 km/hr. Didn't realize it but when I fishtailed into the curb, it punctured my tire wall (one tire). Got out to look but didn't see anything bad, so proceeded to drop my son off at his sitter and drive to work. Half way to work my car started vibrating like MAD. Now I'm on the highway and could only think of the worst but didn't want to stop! But lo and behold, there's a Fountain Tire up ahead so I pull into there and in my side mirror I saw my rear tire suddenly go fwop and blough .. turns out my rim ripped most of the tire apart. The greatest part of this was that my rims were not damaged (thank god) and my work decided to pay for the new tire. <3
See? Very odd luck .. I just learned to accept it, smile, and keep going!! YEAH!!

3 comments:
i'm a bunny too!! <3<3 and i think all us bunnies have good luck but i think what's even more better is that we're lucky cause we're ourselves. the luck comes to us cause we're good people!!! <3<3
So happy to hear that the year is starting off really good for you!!!
Awesome! The things we have to talk about geeze haha! =)
I'm somewhat glad of this blogging trend. It feels good to write in proper English again. <3
You have great luck hun! =) I'll come rub up against you sometime ... can't hurt to grab some of that luck! lol!
oh rub rub rub!! I can't wait!!
Tracy I can't stand it when I see bad english! I don't mind forgetting capitals or the apostrophe .. but it's bad grammar and bad spelling that makes me sad =(
Post a Comment