Today was full of mixed feelings .. I mostly spent the day with a hard time breathing and a hard time doing anything, really. I slipped and fell on my back on Sunday, carrying three bags in my left arm, and my son in my right. He was fine .. the bags were fine. I wasn't winded, which is somewhat surprising, but immediately I could feel my neck and upper back hurt reeeal good. And fyi .. my head was about 5 inches away from the sidewalk.. Lucky it was warmer and the snow melted a little, my fall was cushioned a little. I landed on my son's leg but he was perfectly fine; he whined a little from the fright but heck he's much better than me.
So today my left arm kept stiffening up, I kept cracking it, and now it takes a lot of effort to lift my arm. The muscles around the shoulder specifically hurt.. And I've had a headache since I woke up, and my back is doing murder to me..
Thankfully, my work will cover up to $500 a year for chiro. ^__^b yay for benefits!
And at lunch, I had to pick up my son from school and drive him to his temporary sitter.. and then back to work I go. That's an hour and maybe 5 mins of my day .. there goes lunch! But I dropped by mcD's again today.. guilty as charged! Worst part was when I was going to pick him up, there was the worst traffic jam on the high way .. and I never figured out why. My half hour drive turned into one hour.. but oh well.. the whole time I was depressive and lonely ..
Then I went to the car wash. There were four cars ahead of me.. I thought sure why not?! But .. I think I sat there for a good half hour .........
Got home and my boyfriend's mom called me, demanding to know why he took her SUV. Said no.. he should be in his room sleeping. She decided to check (for the first time .. lol) and tah dah! He was sleeping! So .. we came to the conclusion that it was stolen. YAY!
And to top it off .. a friend of mine won't stop calling me to talk to me about my boyfriend and how he needs to change etc. Question: if you're so damn concerned, why don't you talk to him?! What's the use of talking to me?!
Rant done. My arms hurt from typing and keeping up for this long ..
So to send you off with a happy note: I had instant noodles for dinner with a poached egg ^__^ mind you they soaked up the water so they got soggy really fast and too salty .. But I loved them just! And then I just munched out on asian snacks .. I have an eating problem .......
Or .....
It might be the pill that I'm on .. I can't stop eating, being moody, and always so damn tired.
May I mention, to Stephie and Minh, that my boobs got bigger? Apparently .. according to Dat.. ... ........ Stephie come feel!!
<3
Speaking of benefits, coming Monday, I'll be going for a couples massage with my boo~ And again, my work benefits will cover it!

2 comments:
what pills are you on.....because if you're on the same pills as i am......then you feel exactly the same as me. i have terrible mood swings and if you live with me, i'm always reaching for something to eat. . . . . . yes i will come feel.
alesse?
come feel come feel!1 FEEEL!!
Post a Comment