Listen...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

01.21.2010 - I like long hair!

So with my own hair and my son's hair, I'm very lazy with it. In fact .. my last hair cut was in October .. before that I think it was March or April. Titus' hair I almost never cut.. In fact, after I had him, his first hair cut (minus the lock of hair my mom snipped off to keep) was when he was 15 months old! Here's a before and after! Before (in the diaper) was in early May, and the after (the super cool shot done by a friend photographer) was mid May ^_^


And lately, his hair was long, fluffy, uneven, but super soft. It looked like this:When I went to pick him up from the babysitter after work .. his hair looked .. weird .. when I looked again .. I realized it was weird!! SHE HAD CUT ONLY THE FRONT PART OF HIS BANGS!! I liked the long hair!! The worst part was that she cut it straight across .. SHORT!! ... (I don't have a picture of that sorry)
So last night, before our shower, I made him sit on the bathroom counter on the sink as I cut the rest of the hair. The front was so damn short that I didn't have much room to work with =( He was jittery when the hair fell on his legs or arm. "Mommy, ucky!" and I'd have to get rid of it right away for him or he'd squirm and I'd risk injuring myself or him .. anyways .. after a grueling 15 minutes .. I was done cutting the little bugger's hair! Mind you, his hair grows super fast so I really really don't care that it's REALLY BAD.

It didn't turn out as terrible as I thought it would .. but D thinks he looks more like a girl now than when he had longer hair. =( I think he looks .. like .. a boy .. yes .. a boy .......
I bet it's colder now since it's snowing outside so I gotta dig out his touque .. kinda lost it. >_<"


~sigh
That's not me sighing in sorrow but in happiness! Lately, things have been so well. ^_^ Sure financially, everyone wishes could be better, but for me it's been perfect. Family, friends, love, and in general, life. I can't tell you what happened, but what I will say that I was talking about something to D, and then he interrupted and said something else. When those words popped out of his mouth, I kinda gawked at him, like a deer in headlights, trying to take in the situation. I was so ecstatic that I was in a silent frenzy in my head ^___^= If I am able to blog about this I will, but for now, I tease you! *tease tease tease*

I find that it's not always what a person says to you or what they do for you would mean that "they love you" or something .. it's time and meaning that defines them. If they're still here through thick and thin, scolding you or praising you, now that is true love, or friendship. They don't always have to be by your side for a million years, it can be a few months, a few years, a few days, through that you can see their good side. ^__^ sure their inner demon may pop out later, but heck at least you saw the light, and enjoyed it with them. Everyone has down days, everyone has ups. No one is going to stay the same forever, but it's up to you to adapt to change and to love them still for who they are, not for who you want them to become. If they want to self improve, they will. They may need that little nudge and hopefully they welcome your support, but the day they forget about you, at least remember the good days, and not the bad.


Random fact: I've had a .. slight .. urinary tract infection for the past month .. it's on and off .. I've gone to the doctor and I've gotten meds but .. I think it came back. =( When I hear running liquids, I have to bolt to the bathroom! >_<" I swear, when I was pregnant I didn't go this much. But I'm sure I'll heal .. it's the dream last night that bothers me the most ...

I dreamt that I ran to the bathroom with Titus, and I went tinkle. Except for the fact that my pee came out red .. I wasn't sure if it was blood but it sure freaked me out. It didn't hurt, and when I wiped there was no stain, so it wasn't like I was at that time of the month .. just .. red pee in the white toilet bowl .........

There was something else after but I can't remember =( I woke up, kinda scared, but had to pee so I forgot DX

Oh by the by, I have the most messed up dreams, and for the most part I do remember them quite clearly. Next time I have one, I'll post it. You'll be wondering if I should be heading for rehab ..

Good night all!

Rawr!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

if you have problems with UTI, talk to me. I've had so many things, i know where to look for quick fix's. Let me know what kind of UTI you have.

omigawd...i can't believe she cut his hair. i know who your sitter is too so . . . . . i'm a little apalled. she's lucky you're such a down-to eart type of person lol.

by the way, have you ever given titus a mohawk? i think it'd look good on him. XD

aiwun said...

.. UTI??

Lol truthfully I didn't mind .. I just wish it wasn't so short in the front haha everythign else was still so LONG!!!

I gave him a fohawk remember?

aiwun said...

OH UTI!!! I dunno what I have .. =\

Anonymous said...

errrr ---- the person who cut his hair wouldnt happen to b my mom would it ? ... if it was , i apologize profusely on her behalf =/

aiwun said...

hahah it was but its okay cuz she asked me before when i first started bringing him over n i said sure. but my assumption weas that if she did cut his hair, it'd be the whole head haha not .. just the bangs XD it's okay tho! it prompted me to cut the rest cuz i'm usually too damn lazy HAHAH <3

icyaznangel said...

sorry i shud've warned u xD when my mom cuts ppl's hair , it kinda turns out to be a mushroom cut or ... something odd . its her definition of "new and rad" lol

aiwun said...

no no hahah it's okay ^___^ she didnt .. cut anythign but the bangs haha. i had a good laugh from it to tell you the truth XD

Stalkers