Listen...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

01.16.2010 - Girl Time~

Last night after work, me and my best friend (Whom I shall now refer to as the Ice Princess) went shopping at the mall!! I didn't know what to get her for Christmas or her birthday which was last week, and she didn't know what to get me for the holidays either. So we came to the conclusion that we'd go shopping together and I'd go buy bras for her, and she'd buy somethign for me!

That didn't work out ...

We ended up buying make-up, work clothes, and I bought panties at La Senza last minute before they closed ... However! I did enjoy my time there very much!! I don't usually get time to spend with the Ice Princess, because her schedule is very filled between school, work, and her boyfriend. But still, we email each other every day and we are still able to keep this friendship strong! I've known her since grade 5 .. so that's really 12 years! Kind of odd saying 12 years .. but heck, it is 12 years! We had a few rough patches in jr. high, but she's been with me through the recent years as I treaded through mud, and struggled through thorns. Ah I love you!!

Today is her birthday party! And she requested that me and D make breaded shrimp for her .. and oooo are we ever going to! And from SCRATCH!! So after we go get my car's oil changed, we're going to get bun bo hue for lunch *nom nom nom* and go shopping for all the ingredients! WOOT!! I will post pics up later just to show you my adventure ^_^

Cheers~

4 comments:

Lady Falcon said...

hmmm...breaded shrimp...why do you always bring up breaded shrimp but never have any for me????? sooooooo mean!

aiwun said...

I did bring it to you! Once .. haha next time we make it I will bring you more!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely post. <3<3<3

so it was YOU GUYS that made the shrimp tempura.....man was it ever good! I couldn't stop eating it....and to tell you how good it was.

Whenever we head over to a japanese restaurant and order tempura, cody eats the shrimp tempura, i don't touch it cause id on't like it. . . that's how good it was.

aiwun said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!

I never eat the shrimp tempura anywhere .. but I was reading a manga n the guy ate anything and particularily favoured breaded shrimp .. so I started to crave it! one night I made Dat make it .. and SOOO GOOD!! We can make it to bring to your place one night we get together ^___^

Stalkers