Hello again! It's me! The super tired me! After two weeks .. well there isn't much to tell. That's .. really the story of my life .. here we go~
About 5 days after I had my tattoo, it happened: the crazy itch. Because it scabs over and flakes, it became super irritated especially under my clothing. And since my body was rejecting the ink .. well it was a battle! I was forbidden from itching my itch! And it has come to a point that any itch that I have regardless of where it is on my body .. I refuse to itch it! I just .. end up slapping it or pressing on the spot and hoping that it'll go away .. eventually .. But it's healed over quite nicely ^___^ I enjoy this tattoo because...well, there's just a lot of things that I can't put into words. And so far, I am super happy with my decision~
I love my son. Sure he's 4 years old and has the strength of a small warthog .. but the things he does is just so uncanny. This morning as we headed out of my apartment and towards the car, he was super ecstatic about the fresh snow on the ground. He bolted out there and made a bee line for my vehicle. It's inevitable but as the weather is warming up a bit, out comes the birds and the treasure seekers. There was a man who had maybe 3 large garbage bags going through the dumpster, and to put it lightly, he was seeking treasure. ^_^
Now don't get me wrong,
Thankfully .. the man had a good laugh as I stood there practically mortified.. but after sitting and rethinking it, it was hilarious ^_^
Lately I've been hooked on Twitter .. no thanks to WynterMynt. Jeez, I just typed @ right before it o__O See what you're doing to me woman!? Why!?

I love WynterMynt .. why must you ask? Because she's toughed through so much and still stands tall!! Plus she's so talented .. she thrives in areas that I've only ever attempted at .. so when I look at her, I am inspired and my imagination goes wild. I don't always get to put it on paper though which is a bit of a sadness. She's been constantly talking to me about tattoos and heck, it's making me want to finish mine ASAP (but I can't because I'm going to hot springs at the end of April and I'd rather be safe than story) and partially consider more .. which .. I don't think I can .. or more like I don't think I should... Considering I cried like a little pansy and went through an excruciating amount of pain .. Ah .. we'll see ..
I threw ideas at her for some tattoos and explained why I had the lotus and why I chose the koi. There's a lot of symbolism and frankly, I think that's what a tattoo should be. It should be so it'll make you look like some gangster or cult leader (same thing, different pile), but it should be something that you can look upon and be amazed at the art, but at the same time give you some hidden meaning that others cannot perceive upon first glance. It should be the same as a person, sure they're pretty to look at and stare at, but if you get to know them, you'll really know the meaning behind them if they trust you.
Oh and here was my pasta and soup dinner! It's a cream of broccoli and .. something cheese soup by Knorr~ I love their stuff ^_^ It's different but it's so darn good... Mmm...
It's short, and sweet, but I must leave you here tonight as I go and cuddle with my boy and .. Spiderman .. And what am I doing? Don't ask .. I had an orange sorbet whilst typing this .. Gmought~

6 comments:
Nice tat. Will you be putting colour into it as time passes?
Titus... hahaa funny story. Good to hear the scavenger had fun with it.
So is Pris all gangsta now? You aren't part of the "Pond" crew are you? Heh.. kidding... please don't send your hit men after me.
And you are a twitter? or whatever they call that new fad now... I guess blogs are so 2000.
I .. actually have no idea if i want color or just shading .. i was leaning towards shading but .now .. color looks so nice on some people ...
scavenger .. oo that's a good word!! i wasnt sure what the hell to call him without being rude =(
no gangster =( i've been thinking of this tattoo for almost 4 years ... haha yeah tho .. its true it makes me look like a gangster bitch .. that's why it's in an easy place to hide!!
i still love my blog !! shh!! i twitter cuz .. i get so damn bored .. i found out thru there that there's a jackie chan museum opening in shang hai!!!
i don't know why this post skipped my attention. (O_O)
<3<3<3<3 i love you long time. you have to give credit to yourself too. you're one of the toughest of the tough too! you have a child for pete's sake! and I think it's so great that you can keep your chin up AND you feet firmly planted on the ground at the same time.
i've lots to learn from you too!
and i still want my tatt...i can't wait for you to finish yours!!!!
I love how there's always a photo of food in your post. BTW, I never mentioned how I LOVE your tattoo. Excellent choice!
Food is my guilty pleasure ^_^ just wait for tonight's post! Even more food!!
Thanks ^_^ Yeah I emailed you about the tattoo but you never responded so I was like "no SHE HATES IT!!" HAHAHAHAH
LOL I saw your fish tatty, then I saw the fish at the top of the page. It's been 10 minutes and I'm still playing with them!
Post a Comment