Hello everyone!!
I had a mostly quiet Saturday and Sunday .. but Monday was perfect ^_^
Saturday, after I blogged and started on a little something, I went to the mall to pick up my brother and in the mean time I planned to buy a money clip for D. He had mentioned several times that he wanted one so I thought "time to go hunting!!"
I was at West Ed from 5 (I got there early because I thought my brother got off at 5 .. he was off at 6 ...) And I searched that mall like a mother@#!@$!! I went EVERYWHERE!! Harry Rossen, Coach, Guess, Zara, etc etc etc =( Most of the places didn't have it .. But lo and behold! I found one! And had it engraved!! Had the box engraved!!! .. However I finally left the mall at 8.30 pm .. .. my brother complained that it was almost closing time. Well =P I'm the one driving him home muahahhaha! Anyways, I have to truly thank the lady that engraved it for me. She was absolutely swamped and I could tell she was tired and I told her no rush since I had to go back to the mall anyways the next day so I could pick it up then. She said "Why don't I do this: I've got two doggie tags to engrave, and then I'll just bump yours up and have it done right away?" I was so happy! So I walked around for a bit and decided to go to DeSerres, a wonderful art store by Sears! And as I walked past the engraving place, I realized I didn't ask her where to engrave it! And when I looked, I noticed that the box she was giving me also had a metal plate ontop and I could engrave that!!! So engraved on the box was You and only You. On the clip was DJT 08.23... D complained afterwards that I shoul've engraved DVN. Well Soooorrrryyyyyy!! You're mostly known by Djt so BLEEEH!!!
I had a mostly quiet Saturday and Sunday .. but Monday was perfect ^_^
Saturday, after I blogged and started on a little something, I went to the mall to pick up my brother and in the mean time I planned to buy a money clip for D. He had mentioned several times that he wanted one so I thought "time to go hunting!!"
I was at West Ed from 5 (I got there early because I thought my brother got off at 5 .. he was off at 6 ...) And I searched that mall like a mother@#!@$!! I went EVERYWHERE!! Harry Rossen, Coach, Guess, Zara, etc etc etc =( Most of the places didn't have it .. But lo and behold! I found one! And had it engraved!! Had the box engraved!!! .. However I finally left the mall at 8.30 pm .. .. my brother complained that it was almost closing time. Well =P I'm the one driving him home muahahhaha! Anyways, I have to truly thank the lady that engraved it for me. She was absolutely swamped and I could tell she was tired and I told her no rush since I had to go back to the mall anyways the next day so I could pick it up then. She said "Why don't I do this: I've got two doggie tags to engrave, and then I'll just bump yours up and have it done right away?" I was so happy! So I walked around for a bit and decided to go to DeSerres, a wonderful art store by Sears! And as I walked past the engraving place, I realized I didn't ask her where to engrave it! And when I looked, I noticed that the box she was giving me also had a metal plate ontop and I could engrave that!!! So engraved on the box was You and only You. On the clip was DJT 08.23... D complained afterwards that I shoul've engraved DVN. Well Soooorrrryyyyyy!! You're mostly known by Djt so BLEEEH!!!
I began working on a Valentine's card that Saturday!! It wasn't a card though .. It was more of a multi picture card!!
I spent most of the week coming up with the poem to go with it .. and heck it sure took a while because I'm not very good with rhyming like D is. But I had inspiration and help from my Ice Princess and WynterMynt. When I finished and showed Lady Falcon she gave me the biggest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW that I have ever received. Apparently she thought it was well written. And thank you!!
I wish I had more time to draw it out so it wouldn't look so super anime like .. but heck He was happy with it, and I was very happy with it ^_^
Sunday was Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year. Now this is the first year that me and my brother and Titus have spent it away from family, from our mother. And it does feel a little odd but it's not uncomfortable. After I dropped D off at work, I went straight home to work on the card. And then 5 pm rolled by and I had to go get my brother from work. Yay~ And I asked him what he wanted for dinner ... for Chinese New Year ... Now I can cook. Great. But I can't cook Chinese food. Ironic, isn't it? No one ever taught me and .. I've never attempted either ... Just cuz some of my dishes have rice next to it doesn't mean its Chinese .. hahaha So we opted for take out from Dynasty Restaurant. .. But somehow ended up staying there instead to eat their Peking Duck!! One duck, three dishes, two and a half people. Oh yeah!! We totally didn't finish eating it ...
And I was super proud of Titus too for sitting through the entire dinner~! He ate a lot ! I .. didn't get the chance to take a picture but oh well .. just know that he was a good good boy!! He ate mostly the duck skin: that greasy oily mass of meat and crispy bbq'd skin.. nom nom nom~
When I got home at 7.30 pm .. I sat crossed legged for three hours straight completing the Valentine's Card for D. I kid you not when I say three hours!! I power drove it!! I finished outlining, coloring and putting stickers on it and when I finished I swear I did a victory cheer!
However when I stood up, I literally collapsed onto my bed from the pain and numbness in my legs. =( And I had a headache from staring at the paper .. Azim kept cheering me on but I wanted to just pass out .. hahaha.

Let me tell you though, that night when I decided to give him the moneyclip and the card, I don't know who was happier, me or D. I had engraved a phrase that we use towards each other on the box and he was absolutely ecstatic~ And when he saw that the card was something I drew and made, I swear I could see him blush in the dark. It was really nice to know that something I did was appreciated so much by him.
You're welcome.
However when I stood up, I literally collapsed onto my bed from the pain and numbness in my legs. =( And I had a headache from staring at the paper .. Azim kept cheering me on but I wanted to just pass out .. hahaha.
Let me tell you though, that night when I decided to give him the moneyclip and the card, I don't know who was happier, me or D. I had engraved a phrase that we use towards each other on the box and he was absolutely ecstatic~ And when he saw that the card was something I drew and made, I swear I could see him blush in the dark. It was really nice to know that something I did was appreciated so much by him.
You're welcome.

3 comments:
with each time i come to your blog....i'm growing more and more fonder of the the glitter song. =3
i think you did an absolutely great job with the card. =) i'm so happy to hear about your life of love. <3<3<3
Tres cool drawings!
I like. Even so animeish, still the thought that went into it is evident.
thanks you guys ^_^
If i had more time .. it wouldn't have been anime like hahaha
Post a Comment