Over the weekend I went to WynterMynt's place and her nacho night turned into a pasta night! And a Wuwu and Vongsa came too and it was a happy gathering! Mr. Awesome and I had a little dispute over the sauces .. he can't stand the cream sauce, I don't like the tangy tomato taste from the red ones, and Titus doesn't like red pasta .. So we had TWO! I had to fry the onions, spinach, chicken, and grape tomatoes seperately and WynterMynt boiled the pasta on the side. We had to do everything seperately so it
I love my mother. I really really do. But sometimes she does things that it makes me want to pull my hair out. She called me and said that she needed my help to clean out her office at her workplace. I had no real choice because she was in Toronto and the workplace gave her a deadline. I said sure .. Now if you can imagine a desk owned by the Queen of Packrats .. think 10x that and that might be close to what my mother is like. On Saturday afternoon, D came with me and we cleared a lot off the top of the desk. There was a workstation outside of the office and we filled underneath with newpapers and magazines and 3 garbage bins full of crap my mother never learned to throw out. She had so many folders for anything .. she had maybe 50 color photocopies of a $10, 000 bill.

I want them to place around me!
Yes, please, whatever you are thinking now, this is my mother. I mentioned this before but it irks me every time I think of it. Once my uncle asked her what she planned to do to buy the BMW she wanted so bad. Hold onto the edge of your seat everyone, cuz this is going to blow your hair away: If I think hard enough about it, it'll come to me.
Yeah, no. No. Uh. Yeah. Still .. no ..There were stone statues and decorations and they friggen weighed a million pounds! We had to roll them downstairs on chairs and shove 5 boxes, 6 leather briefcases, 2 computer towers, a monitor, and a $%!@ load of stuff into my little 2003 Accord .. yes it is a bigger vehicle but GOD I can't fit that maybe items into the backseat and my trunk! Even if God did give me a miracle to make me believe!!! I was there Sunday night too by the way ... I guess Sunday morning the cleaners came and cleaned everything out from the crap I put under the table. Yeah .. when I left that night, it was filled up again .. I would've taken a picture for you all but heck that would've given you nightmares! She had BOXES FULL OF MAGAZINES! If my mom wants a magazine, she'll get three of them. If she wants the yellow pages, she wants 2. And she'll keep them. I found calendars and phone books from 2006 on. HULLO~ It's 2010!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!
I can go on and on and on and on about my mother .. but it would only make me laugh to myself and stress me out some more .. .. my mom's lovable yes. But she fell off her rocker a long time ago and it broke so she can't get back on .. ^^b Here's to dragging her where ever she needs to go!
I had a haircut over the weekend ^__^ I love my hairdresser, he does such a good job! He wouldn't let me take a picture with him because he was super camera shy .. So I creeped his facebook and found a picture of him that didn't show his face. Yeah I cheated but heck it works. Sorry Jaxson! If any of you need a new hairdresser and wants someone who can actually do hair, go to this guy! Message me if you want details!
I didn't take a picture of my hair .. which I horribly regret because he styled it so so well! He also cute the Ice Princess' hair and when he was done, that smile on her face lit up the entire room. Her hair looked gorgeous after it was finished. I just wanted to pet her all night ^__^
It's time to get away from my internet life and off for grocery shopping!! I hope you enjoyed another chapter in the life of wonderful little me~ Good night everyone!

2 comments:
TOO CUTE! Love the koi pond haha <3 adorable pictures and woot! Loving the awesome hair cuts! <3
Miss you pretty lady, and your lil man haha hope all's good and well for ya! <3
yaaaay~~~post!
omg....you're right about your mum being the pack-rat queen. HAHA. it was so funny hearing about it although i know probably from your point of view it probably wasn't......
Post a Comment