Listen...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

02.13.2010 - Crazy Recap!

So I haven't posted in forever .. and soon you'll know why ^_^ But let me tell you about my adventures since Wednesday!

I've been going on a food much craaaaze~ I just can't stop eating! At work I have to have a variety of things or I just can't survive the day! And my coworkers guilt trip me each time they come by to grab a piece because it's apparently ruining their diet .. and .. they can smell the cheetos from across the office .. lol ^_^
And when I eat dinner .. I go absolutely all out !!

This is Avy (short for Avalon). As young as she looks, she's actually around 8 years old. She's getting to be an oldie!! I'm just happy that she's still so cute and tiny!! She's .. a bit of an escape artist though. She can get out of her kitchen area and terrorize my home !

I have this little doodling phase going on lately and it just won't stop! If I can doodle .. I will. I'm so horribly out of practice tho .. this is is what I used to draw in high school. Yeah it's anime, but heck I had lots of fun doing it!



And ... then there's what I've been doodling. I can't stop drawing these chibi looking pieces of crap. =( Don't stop loving me because I've downgraded!! But I need to persist!! You'll find out why ..

And I bought new pencil crayons and more stationary and sharpies!! I'M GOING ON A MASSIVE SPREEEEE!!!







I went to Titus' class on Thursday morning and had a look-see of how things go. ... They told me that he was one of the best behaved. First thought through my head was "You are lying!! There's no way!!!" And then I saw .. there were three boys building a gigantic lego tower and they were fighting over blocks, knocking it over, and hitting each other and screaming! Another boy was climbing the bookshelf and kicking and fighting the teachers. Another kid was stamping every surface he could find ... .... Me and Titus sat and watched. It was partially scary and at times, I was so grateful that Titus wasn't that misbehaved .... Very grateful ... I didn't take pictures that day because I wasn't sure if I could .. I'll ask next time ^_^

Friday night, Archbishop MacDonald High School had their annual Winter Formal, but they
merged it with Valentine's so made the halls as cute as they could .. The school is going under massive renovations and the walls and ceilings and floors were gutted out but the kids decorated it with everything that they could. My brother was asked to go back to the school and take pictures, formal portraits. And he did! And I helped!! I wish he'd post the pictures up so I could show you some of the shots I took ^_^


Speaking of pictures .. I've been finding a bit of love for photography. One of these days .. I swear .. I'm going to dress up WynterMynt and photograph her fantasy style!! One of these days ........

The best part of my mornings is when I wake up and D is snoring next to me and Titus is also passed right out. I .. just find it so peaceful. And it's even better when D decides to wake up early. I'm not kidding, today he was up at 10.30! For all of 5 mins and fell back asleep .. And then later on proceed to wrestle Titus lawwls



BUT! I did get a wonderful text message from WynterMynt to join her and Mr. Awesome for brunch! Yay for Cora's!!!


I had lots of fun this morning!! The meal was WONDERFUL!! And Titus actually ate!! He's usually horribly picky with food but for the most part he ate!!! I was proud ^_^ AND OH MY GOD!! WynterMynt gave me a Valentine's Day card!! KYAAAH~ OOOH THE LOOOOVE!!!!

And now I'm home. I have several things to do tonight and tomorrow so I gotta rush rush rush!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, love filled or game filled ^^/"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it's full of pictures! I love this blog. =D I am going to post this up on my facebook!

Thao said...

hahaha ~ awesomee ! =]
i lovee the new layout , i started a blogger , but i couldnt commit and stuck to livejournal =(
ur art's amazing btw =)
i use to have this hugeee addiction to anime ... (okay maybe i still like it xD)
but yeah ^^

aiwun said...

stephie: aww thanks! I can't wait to see yours about your trip to banff XD

Thao: what's your livejournal link?? Can I read that?? I still have an addiction to anime but once in a while i'll try to make it realistic .. doesn't always work hahaha

D said...

dang what an awesome day :P
i can't wait for February 15 2010 blog lol

aiwun said...

lol you're just saying that cuz you want me to talk about how you aced the day XD

Thao said...

http://icyaznangel.livejournal.com

haha but u have to make a livejournal account cause my journal is mostly friends only =( haha yeahh ~

glad u had an awesome day yesterday thoughh ! <3 if u need any babysitting just ask im pretty sure my family and i are happy to do it haha =)

Stalkers