Listen...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

04.01.2010 - It's April!

Oh wow, it's April! Has anyone else realized that a 1/4 of the year is gone already? A QUARTER!! Crazy how time flies .. and I'm trying to remind myself that Titus is four years old .. FOUR!!

So over the weekend, we had brunch with Justin and Irene and Shafeez! ^_^ We went to Chateau Louis and though it was a bit pricey, it was absolutely D-LISH!! We ate so much! We sat in the lounge area .. which was kind of odd .. but the bar had a gigantic salt water aquarium in the middle. Which meant fish. Which meant Nemo and Dory. Yeah, you probably guess it .. Titus went ape $%@! for the aquarium. He ran into the bar and tried to play but wouldn't come back to the table. I got upset. I took the little guy, kicking and crying, to my car and sat him in there. I wouldn't let him leave until he finally agreed "no more fish." Harsh yeah .. but if I don't do it, no one else will. Otherwise, he was pretty good ^_^ He found watermelon again! It was like .. a long lost love or something. Haha!





Let me tell you something about D: He's a very lovable guy. He does things that would make one go "Awwwwwwww!!" Even though he honestly doesn't look capable of happy feelings ..


Anyways, he was carrying a tray of raw ingredients to the tennpan to cook for his wonderful customers. Well, there's a policy with Japanese Village that the chef's must wear dress shoes. D's shoes had no grip. He slips, shouts "WOAAAH!", the tray hits the floor, and the food is splattered across the tiles. The tables were absolutely full of customers and everyone had seen the incident but no one said a thing. Not a peep. D smiles and says, "Go ahead and laaaaugh!" He cleans up and when he comes back, he decides to hold the tray with two hands this time and literally tiptoes to the tennpan. This time, the customers did laugh. ^_^

Going back to brunch, we had all gathered back at the table but D was no where to be seen. He comes strolling back a few mintues later, two plates on each hand. "Man, I waited an extra five minutes for these FRESH WAFFLES!!!" Well, he tried to put the plate down but I think he hit the barstool or the corner, cuz that plate of scrumptious waffles flipped and dropped like a bomb over Pearl Harbor. I think all of us of us peed ourselves laughing. That was probably my highlight of the day~

And then we went to the mall to kill a couple hours!



I discovered a new ramen shop in Chinatown. Okay I didn't actually discover it, my friend Eddie told me about it ... Samurai Bistro!! It's small but heck it sure is tastey! I recommend it for anyone who wants to have noodles and stuff! It's Chinese owned though .. but heck it's good all the same!! Yay for food!! And look at their little tea pot! It's so cute!! And they gave me REAL CRAB! Haha! And the prices were very very decent and reasonable!!

e


I've been kind of sick the past few days, with a runny nose and a sore throat. Yesterday, it hit me hard. I was at work and I was sweating so bad, but I was so cold and I was shivering in my chair with the heater on. At first I didn't plan on going in but there were two people who were on vacation anyways and our receptionist would be all alone. So I planned to leave after she finished her lunch. But man! That little while was so hard!! And I dropped by to see my insurance person cuz they were lowering my insurance .. and holy craps, near the end I went to their bathroom and threw up. =( There was nothing really cuz I didn't eat much that day .. then after an excruciating 15 minute drive to D's house (there was an accident and I wanted to cry cuz I was stuck in traffic!!) I ran to his bathroom to throw up some more stomach fluid ...
I napped for maybe 15 mins which honestly felt like an hour and he gave me some medicine. He cuddled with me for a bit and I felt so much better. ^_^ Though my killer headache wasn't completely gone.. He gave me an oatmeal raisin cookie to nibble on and even then I wanted to hurl it back up. =( WynterMynt and Mr. Awesome gave me their disease virtually, I swear!!
I'm much better now though still very congested. I WILL BE BETTER! Cuz there's a hot tub party tomorrow!! Whoooooo!!!

Peace out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i swear your little man loves watermelon, actually i think that's what i was going to buy too for the bbq but i forgot... a small one for titus.

aiwun said...

I think so too .. .. so maybe he'll be straight .. HHAHAHAHA JK AAH KNOCK ON WOOD!!

you would've totally made his day haha. and he'd probably try to throw it into the tub .. hehe ....

D said...

I Love You. :)

aiwun said...

Aww I love you too ^_^

.. holy crap its been 20 days since I posted? Someone needs to kick me in the butt!!

Unknown said...

eh, just post whenever you have something you wanna share or say. =)

Stalkers